Animal print tunic
Free delivery on orders over €199 and always free returns
Secure & easy payment
Excellent customer service +49 241 519 684 82
Description & details
Mat takes on your wild side with this animal print tunic. Cut in luxurious chiffon, it features a snakeskin printed front, along with faux leather piping and glossy buttons on the epaulettes, cuffs and neckline for a polished finish. We love the soft, fluid cut of the fabric which not only feels wonderfully soft against the skin, but falls freely over your silhouette expertly flattering your curves.
- fine chiffon featuring a snake print at the front
- long sleeves with buttoned cuffs, faux leather piping and decorative buttons
- serafino-neckline, concealed button tape
- epaulettes with decorative buttons
- straight, moderately loose cut
- fits true to size
- The total length for a UK size is .
Did you know?
Chiffon: is an extremely feminine fabric that is adored for its elegant, sheer appearance. The light, plain weave of the fabric gives it a soft and fluid drape. Chiffon can be made of either polyester or silk.
Polyester: is something of a miracle fabric. A synthetic, it can be worn over and over without fading or losing its shape and is crease resistant. It works well in blends with natural fabrics such as cotton where it extends their life.
Size & Fit
Body shape:, .
The model is 5′9″ tall and wears a UK size 16 according to our body measurement chart.
In this chart, you will find the exact measurements of the selected item. In addition to the UK size, the manufacturer sizes are also included in case you have already had experience with a particular designer.
Surprise! Extra discounts when you log in
- Receive an additional discount on selected items when you log into your account.
- These further discounted items feature the MY SALE icon and are visible only to you!
Extra discounts when you sign up
Forgot your password?
An email has been sent to the email address you provided. If you do not receive this email within the next 15 minutes, please check your junk folder or get in touch with our customer service team.