- 03180 081 73 75
Shapewear cashmere camisole
- Free delivery on orders over €199.00 and always free returns
- Secure & easy payment
- Excellent customer service +49 241 519 684 82
Description & details
This Cette shapewear camisole slims your silhouette without restricting your movement. Made with cashmere, the cami regulates your temperature and has a cooling effect in the summer while keeping you warm in the winter.
- Shapewear camisole in stretch jersey with cashmere
- True to size
- Shaping insert below the chest down to the hips
- Thin straps
- Normal cycle 30°C, do not bleach, do not tumble dry, do not iron hot, do not dry clean
Secondary fabric: 87% polyamide, 13% elastane | Main fabric: 68% viscose, 22% polyamide, 10% cashmere
Did you know?
Cashmere: cashmere goats have an extraordinarily fine undercoat which protects them in their habitat in Mongolia and the Himalayas. The hairs from the undercoat are collected during the annual moulting season. Cashmere is extremely lightweight, fine, soft and lustrous.
Jersey: is a knitted fabric that most often has an extremely fine surface which is distinguished by its high degree of elasticity. The resulting comfort is what makes jersey so popular.
Elastane: a synthetic, elastane is added in small quantities to fabrics to provide stretch and shape retention. It allows freedom of movement and delivers long lasting fit. Lycra is a premium branded version of elastane.
Viscose: used to be known as 'artificial silk' because like silk it has superb drape, is soft to the skin and can be dyed in rich colours. A man-made fabric, it's made from wood pulp and blends easily. You will often find it blended with other fabrics to add softness, lustre or absorbency (it's highly absorbent and so cool to wear in the summer).
Surprise! Extra discounts when you log in
- Receive an additional discount on selected items when you log into your account.
- These further discounted items feature the MY SALE icon and are visible only to you!
Extra discounts when you sign up
Forgot your password?
An email has been sent to the email address you provided. If you do not receive this email within the next 15 minutes, please check your junk folder or get in touch with our customer service team.